PDA

View Full Version : Not So New Idea

JennySweets
02-03-2011, 01:07 PM
This isn't a new idea, but it's a good one. Could you Please put out Some information on the special items in a patch notes? I suppose if you want to keep the specifics to yourself to make us discover them through play, I get it. However, some things would be nice to know. We get to see how much income per tenant a commerce is, but we don't even get to see how many tenants, or what a 3 minute rental contract would pay out.

Thanks for considering this.

Jenny

luckyrose
02-03-2011, 02:00 PM
The BAYERN HHPUSE SUCKS COST SO MUCH PAYS SOOOO LITTLE DONT BOTHER WHITE HOUSE SAME THING NO GOOD. THEY SHOULD BRING BACK THE GINGER BREAD HOUSE COST LITTLE PAY BIG AND 20 PEOPLE IN A 2 BY 2 AREA. I THINK A 5 YEAR OLD IS RUNNING THIS COMPANY

Joey9x6
02-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Nah the co. is run by a guy who like to throw twists and some monkey wrenches in .... like what a game should have .... you know a challenge ? just look at the 2 & 18 hr payouts for the super skyscraper ... twist . planing out how to set the contracts ... challenge . Can't just give it all away now ...

Z

Ps yea i wouldve liked the ginger bread house too !!

Ronald Goldtooth
02-04-2011, 09:05 AM
Hello Millionaires,

You have been asking this for a long time now, we'll see if we can finally implement this to the game. I cannot guarantee anything but we will consider it :)

Best,

Ron :cool:

JennySweets
02-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Sweet, Thanks :D