PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Help Requests - How?

bourbs
05-22-2010, 03:16 PM
I'm confused, I see posts on helping with friends Wonders, but when I click to help, it takes me to my city and if I go searching for the friends Wonder, I cannot click to help?
What am I doing wrong? or is this a glitch?

Please Help
Marie:confused:

Fero
05-23-2010, 01:12 PM
there is no warning that you helped or not. when you click your friend's wish on the main page its geting done. it take you to the game directly without warning. if your friend look at his/her Golden statue he will see your help on the list. You can do nothing by clicking on your friend's statue.

bourbs
05-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Thank you for taking the time to help me out on this. Kinda cheesy though. How hard would it be for them to make it obvious for us?

Pamster
05-25-2010, 03:12 AM
Yes, it really doesn't need to take us to our city (I hate that games do that and spend all the time/resources loading my city if I don't need to go there.) It would be better if they just displayed a page telling us that we helped or not - and if we got a bonus for helping.

Pamster
05-25-2010, 03:27 AM
Another strange thing - I thought that if friends helped me with my wonders that their names would be listed on the little box that pops up when I click on the wonder. Now, I'm pretty sure that I did get help, because it went from 14 days to build to 2 days and 20 hours in less than 24 hours after I bought it. However, there is no indication of who helped. Should there be?

Pamster
05-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Another strange thing - I thought that if friends helped me with my wonders that their names would be listed on the little box that pops up when I click on the wonder. Now, I'm pretty sure that I did get help, because it went from 14 days to build to 2 days and 20 hours in less than 24 hours after I bought it. However, there is no indication of who helped. Should there be?

This appears to be working this morning - I misread the time left yesterday, it was actually 12 days, not 2. DUH!!

Ronald Goldtooth
05-26-2010, 08:12 AM
Hi Guys!
Yes, currently it is a bit weird that you don't get any feedback on whether you helped or not. We will be adding a pop-up like you suggested soon, probably next week. Like you said it is pretty easy to add, this week we are however fixing some glitches that prevents people from playing. Starting next week we will be adding improvements and new features. Hope you keep enjoying the game!