PDA

View Full Version : Too much energy wasted on Fences...

BaraAnn
05-19-2011, 02:32 AM
I wish I didn't have to use most of my energy fixing my fence! I have no energy left for goals! Help!! =)

elfierrero2k
05-19-2011, 04:33 AM
you're right... maybe 1 energy to repair 5/5 of fences... are perfect... I guess...

Tuushaar
05-19-2011, 05:41 AM
Hey dude... Its a game and you have to be patient.. Go and ask people to add you on facebook for ZL... Try out Find a Survivor or the ZL Fan page
I have over 250 donuts.. 200 fries and over 2500 requests pending and ya dont forget to send gifts in return ;) :D

Bongbreath
05-19-2011, 05:48 AM
if u have coins to spare then just sell em & buy new ones.
if u dun have enuf coins & energy... yea, u need to add more neighbors ;)

Radprofile
05-19-2011, 06:07 AM
I want Unbreakable Stainless steel fences LOL!

snappa76
05-19-2011, 07:51 AM
or maybe electric fences to fry the zombies :cool:

Tuushaar
05-19-2011, 09:13 AM
Yup they will that bt they would cost FB credits.. :(

reddragon
05-19-2011, 10:59 AM
i find that with the fix the fence missions there is always somebody that are happy to fix them for me

Rachey
05-19-2011, 05:09 PM
add people
send energy drinks
get them back
?????????????
PROFIT

Pippymint
05-21-2011, 03:05 AM
I want fences that can be only damaged by zombies, not degrade over time as they currently do.

Snipah
05-21-2011, 10:36 AM
I want fences that can be only damaged by zombies, not degrade over time as they currently do.
That would only mean each time a zombie is hitting your fence while you are asleep, you will wake up to a broken fence, and there is almost never that only 1 zombie hitting.

Jester6873
05-22-2011, 05:47 AM
I'm really getting tired of missions where I have to cut grass, pick up trash, and find missing book pages.
They keep popping up every level.
They're lame and energy wasters.

zombislasher1
05-22-2011, 09:24 PM
The fences that are hardest to keep an eye on are the ones behind your buildings. It wasn't until I had to spend and buy shopping trollies for a mission that I realised the zombies can't go through them. I have now placed them along the back fence I can't see so now I don't need to worry about them. :) Only costs 10,000 coins but hey, ya has to spend them on the mission any way.

Snipah
05-22-2011, 09:29 PM
The fences that are hardest to keep an eye on are the ones behind your buildings. It wasn't until I had to spend and buy shopping trollies for a mission that I realised the zombies can't go through them. I have now placed them along the back fence I can't see so now I don't need to worry about them. :) Only costs 10,000 coins but hey, ya has to spend them on the mission any way.
Hey zombislasher1,

Fences break through time and not from being hit by zombies. There is no need to block your fences from zombie reach as they do no damage to fences.

Best regards and happy slaying,
Snipah.

vossler1
05-30-2011, 06:22 AM
I have more broken fences than I have energy...sometimes i can only log in once a day and i have a ton of broken fence, 2/5, 3/5, and only enough energy to fix about half of it.

if the only solution to this is to add 100 strangers i am out of here.

Goodcrow
06-12-2011, 02:48 PM
if u have coins to spare then just sell em & buy new ones.
if u dun have enuf coins & energy... yea, u need to add more neighbors ;)

I don't have enough money or energy and I use everything literally that I get from my huge list of neighbors just to clear and clean and repair each day! I have nothing left to kill zombies or grow and harvest crops etc. This is too lame! Some people in my friends list leave all the rubble and they have only a few zombies and hardly any of the big ones. Others have mass quantities of broken fences and zombies running rampant everywhere. I can't seem to get an answer or even find my posts on this subject so I will post like this till the squeaky wheel gets some grease!

bobdamagicbloke
06-12-2011, 03:21 PM
you gonna have to start again or at least small ;o)
You & your building don't take damage ;) so just protected your crops....:D

move the best fences you have left to a clear area, make a small garden/square & start planting (gotta generate money).
If you double layer the fencing with the not so good fences.
Also leave some of the worse fences nearby, zombie hit th nearest fence, so distracted them from hitting yours ;)

Lastly sell off all the 1/5? fences (you get the same amount of money what ever state the fence is in) this gives you some capital for farming :cool:

You just have to start small & slowly build up the size of your yard :(

best of luck

bobdamagicbloke
06-12-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm really getting tired of missions where I have to cut grass, pick up trash, and find missing book pages.
They keep popping up every level.
They're lame and energy wasters.

Thats the idea! They give you something to spend/waste energy on :D
Brakes up the monotony of zombie killing :eek: (it does happen sometimes)
try completing the 'melee master' Achevements,let alone 'Hitman'! :D

And if you think the grass/trash missions annoy you,
your gonna LOVE the 'Hope' missions!!!:D :D

Good Luck