PDA

View Full Version : Idea for the future..

Daddy Chan
06-04-2010, 10:30 AM
You could have a new 'commerce', a Police Station, this will work with say a Jail.

now Here is the twist..

You could have city economy statistics, Stock Market (will need a city exchange commerce of some sort) and this will go up or down depending on the amount of money you bring in from your commerces (flower shop, bowling etc).

Now if you get a mini crime wave the police are called to catch the offenders and lock them in jail, so the police station works on criminals caught, the jail works on criminals locked up. The more crimes commited in your city the more it effects the stock market of your city, more crimes = decrease in value to your stock market.

now this will also work with the Investements (alowing to invest with current friends) as your city decreases in value the investment becomes less valuable and visa versa.

What do you think?

Any other ideas to help tweak this one would be greatly appreciated as i think at some point down the line this could be a viable working idea.

todd molenda
06-04-2010, 01:54 PM
chan i like the idea but why not link the crime to rent prices and commerces payout high crime low rents crime low u get rent boost from the police station and a jail like a wonder bonus

Daddy Chan
06-04-2010, 02:27 PM
chan i like the idea but why not link the crime to rent prices and commerces payout high crime low rents crime low u get rent boost from the police station and a jail like a wonder bonus

Nice idea. This will make it like a real city as they producers want. Crime ridden estates with low rental, sale value and cheap houses.

The more crimes commited in your city the more it effects the stock market of your city, more crimes = decrease in value to your stock market.

On the other hand the more criminals caught = higher stock market value (cause cops are doing their jobs)