PDA

View Full Version : new storage....rip off

reddragon
06-22-2011, 02:29 PM
why ask us to add 5 more allies to get the new storage just to find out its sill under construction.
are you that desperate to get people to play that you will make things up.
it says that you need to build an airport to open other maps but they are unavailable...another lie

reddragon
06-22-2011, 02:32 PM
its bad enough that we have been waiting this long for a mission just to get this short one.
i say dont add other allies till they sort it out

mupps
06-22-2011, 05:42 PM
there is no new storage???

all you seem to do is complain about trivial things. I take it your not used to playing a game thats in beta, bug fixes > new content. and there are so many bugs you see reported some are getting fixed others they are will be working on. whats the point in them releasing new content that has the same/worse problems, and you would complain then. In situations like this the devs can't win

reddragon
06-22-2011, 08:23 PM
there is no new storage???

all you seem to do is complain about trivial things. I take it your not used to playing a game thats in beta, bug fixes > new content. and there are so many bugs you see reported some are getting fixed others they are will be working on. whats the point in them releasing new content that has the same/worse problems, and you would complain then. In situations like this the devs can't win

maybe you didnt see the storage on offer but it was there and was taken off, im sure it will be put up again when it is fixed.

reddragon
06-22-2011, 08:46 PM
i forgot to answer your question wether i had played any beta games,
i am lvl 88 on aa
i was in the top ten of zombie lane
and i was in the top ten of zombie wars
i have played quite a few others as well and understand that devs work hard on the games, i just feel that they have maybe done things wrong with aa and zl and promised things and not deliverd. if they said ok this is going to take a few months fine but to say its on its way people will expect it. an example.. i finished zl like loads of other people and asked when downtown would be released to be told very soon..3 months later gravity said it would be another month at least, so maybe there is a reason i like many others are getting a bit peeved. not all my posts are negative, you will see that i have tried to answer peoples problems as the mods havent been on here much latley

mupps
06-22-2011, 09:32 PM
i forgot to answer your question wether i had played any beta games,
i am lvl 88 on aa
i was in the top ten of zombie lane
and i was in the top ten of zombie wars
i have played quite a few others as well and understand that devs work hard on the games, i just feel that they have maybe done things wrong with aa and zl and promised things and not deliverd. if they said ok this is going to take a few months fine but to say its on its way people will expect it. an example.. i finished zl like loads of other people and asked when downtown would be released to be told very soon..3 months later gravity said it would be another month at least, so maybe there is a reason i like many others are getting a bit peeved. not all my posts are negative, you will see that i have tried to answer peoples problems as the mods havent been on here much latley

showed in that you've never realy played beta games, If you do you accept that, it can take a long time to fix bugs therefore new content gets pushed back and back untill the more major of them bugs get fixed at least, you just have to look at todays little update to see the new bugs that it has intorduced. As someone thats done quite abit of beta and aplha testing I have to say for something in beta this is pretty good, have played beta seervers that would get taken down for a couple of weeks at a time to fix things. this is probably in a more advanced stage but with anything in beta patience is the key.

never said all your posts were negative just seems like most are complaining about the same thing and seems like it's been that way sice I joined the forums.

reddragon
06-22-2011, 10:09 PM
im sure if the devs gave the mods more details on when things will come out and any delays im sure it would aleviate a lot of complaints and if they took more mods on as theres hardly any come on to aa, saying that i must say that mr digital done a good thing by joining the group and had a one on one answering questions, there are a lot of players out there that are not on the forum. the fact that he helped a few people went a long way, you can have a question/problem that is missed by the mods and that makes people think they are ignored. there are loads of groups out there that would welcome a mod dropping in once a week to have a chat

mupps
06-22-2011, 10:36 PM
im sure if the devs gave the mods more details on when things will come out and any delays im sure it would aleviate a lot of complaints and if they took more mods on as theres hardly any come on to aa, saying that i must say that mr digital done a good thing by joining the group and had a one on one answering questions, there are a lot of players out there that are not on the forum. the fact that he helped a few people went a long way, you can have a question/problem that is missed by the mods and that makes people think they are ignored. there are loads of groups out there that would welcome a mod dropping in once a week to have a chat

agree, but it's not always possible to give dates esp when things are in beta you never know what problems might come up that need to be fixed first/how long they will take, giving a date to then have it put back by 2 weeks would annoy alot more people I think. The devs are in a situation where they can't win at times I feel

reddragon
06-22-2011, 10:47 PM
i wouldnt expect a specific date just regular updates like say " we are trying to get this mission out in the next couple of weeks" then if they had problems they came out and said oh it might be a bit longer. we hear nothing. in zl players came out with details about the sentry gun and the rail gun before the mods mentioned it

more info leads to less complaining

GravityGrip
06-23-2011, 06:30 PM
I understand the game has become slow and boring for you, I stopped playing ZLane weeks before I left being a mod and that was one of the small reasons why - I just lost faith in the application, and sad to sa, the team as well. The applications have been poorly managed and updated. The 'big' updates in DigitalChocolates term is nothing more than a little sign that says 'Kill Zombies'. The upper management is completely off the whack in their choices, there's nothing from the team, and the moderating team has become so corrupt as to say that I just can't stand to represent Digital Chocolate because of their poor effort to maintain any of their applications.

ETA's on areas and future contents are like people: they change all the time.

Averon
06-23-2011, 07:26 PM
It's a facebook game. They're ALL in beta. ><