PDA

View Full Version : easier scrolling through the neighbor list

Sayfon
02-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Hello,

It would be great to implement something that would make it easier to visit friends or locate them. I have over 200 people playing this game and since I need to refresh the game to receive the gifts/requests it makes it hard to visit everyone. Each click should get you the next 5 neighbors or it should be possible to jump to section of your neighbors by inputting a lvl in a box. Like I would like to jump to jump to players who are lvl 11.

Right now I need to click many times each time the game force reloads or I refresh the game because if I visited everyone who is lvl 3 to lvl 11. I might need to click 50 times to get back to where I was or maybe click 75 times. It is very diffecult to do this when the game sometimes force reloads every couple of minutes.

Thank you.

KronoNaut
02-29-2012, 12:20 PM
I agree, once you have over 20 or 30 friends it is hard to manage them. I would like the ability to sort them into different tabs. Then I could for instance keep the players in a tab who I interact with the most.

Sayfon
03-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Another suggestion is that you should not see your neighbors who have not finished the tutorial.

Also, it would be nice if you could set the option of hiding the neighbors whom you have visited. This would make it easy to keep track who you visited.

Chocoholic Alex
03-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Howdy,

It slipped my mind, but I submitted this when it was first posted :D.

Regarding your other idea, I think that may a bit too complicated to implement right now, but I will mark it down and inform the devs at the right time :).

I'll lock this now, but if there is something else to add, feel free to PM me and I will re-open it.