PDA

View Full Version : Withered Crops

zenak
03-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Too many of my neighbors have way too many withered crops. Maybe they didn't play ZL or a similar game. I'm guessing, based on ZL, the time crops will wither is double the harvest time? Maybe including the time for withering crops in the tutorial might be a lot of help for new players to the game. Or we put it in the Wikia.

Big Tex
03-01-2012, 03:57 AM
Yeah I think some people don't realize how much storage and energy will be required to harvest such large fields of crops that I have seen withered away and all in the time frame permitted.

She Devil
03-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Yeah I have noticed them too. Being the good neighbor I am I been trying to remove them for people I know who are still playing. About all I can do for them.

And I don't know about the rest of you but I try to rotate mine. I mean I plant a few then in 5-7 hours I plant a few more that way I can have crops every few hours.

KronoNaut
03-01-2012, 11:00 PM
A friend of mine was going to delete their withered crops and I stopped them saying that their visitors will revive it for them. I don't think people understand that the crops have a grow time, and a harvest time. I'd love to see this covered in a faq.

zenak
03-03-2012, 06:19 AM