PDA

View Full Version : Can I eat at home?

coppero
03-26-2012, 09:07 PM
There is a fridge, but no idea where to get food from... Would be nice to eat at home, instead of wasting Energy to go to pubs and restaurants. Is it possible?

Kyle$calise
03-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Hi coppero,

You should be able to stock your fridge once you unlock AllMart (so I've heard).

Also, if you purchase the toaster (Buy Best, I think), you can eat toast. :D

~Kyle$calise

coppero
03-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Interesting.

Toasts seem cool. Still, they use 50 Energy, which is comparable to going to Amis Cafe. Hm, doesn't save much Energy and it's as much clicking-consuming, so it seems.

Allmart can't be unlocked yet, isn't it?

Kyle$calise
03-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Interesting.

Toasts seem cool. Still, they use 50 Energy, which is comparable to going to Amis Cafe. Hm, doesn't save much Energy and it's as much clicking-consuming, so it seems.

Difference between toast and Cafe Amis is that toast is free.

I think if you are employed at Allmart, you can buy stuff there on working days.

~Kyle$calise

Dmitry911
03-27-2012, 07:02 AM
Difference between toast and Cafe Amis is that toast is free.

I think if you are employed at Allmart, you can buy stuff there on working days.

~Kyle$calise

Allmart isn't unlocked yet? correct?

Kyle$calise
03-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Allmart isn't unlocked yet? correct?

I think if you are employed at Allmart, you can purchase things there.

~Kyle$calise

coppero
03-27-2012, 09:27 AM
I haven't tried that. It's a bit inconvenient to switch jobs just to see the food. I'll try that just for the sake of curiosity.

BTW toast is an interesting option. Unfortunately I find that during working days Cafe des Amis is better. With a good vehicle you can knock down the travel time to approx. 40 Energy and toast costs you 50. OK, you don't pay for the toast, but a few bucks is insignificant at the later stages of the game.

However during the leisure days, when you don't care for the Energy, I find it easier to eat toast.

ruggles
03-27-2012, 01:19 PM
I have Allmart unlocked but I still can't buy food?

THuckaby
03-27-2012, 05:21 PM
I do not have Allmart unlocked nor the ability to get a job there. What am I missing? All quests done....all gym classes done....all college courses done. Don't have all jobs mastered. Is that it?

Dmitry911
03-27-2012, 07:15 PM
I tried that the other day, it doesn't work, I am guessing, the coming update will enable you to purchase food there.

Dmitry911
03-27-2012, 07:16 PM
I do not have Allmart unlocked nor the ability to get a job there. What am I missing? All quests done....all gym classes done....all college courses done. Don't have all jobs mastered. Is that it?

Have you completed the requirements to work there and completed chapter 3?

THuckaby
03-27-2012, 11:07 PM
I didn't have the option to work at Allmart, (it wasn't in the list of jobs), until I mastered some job before it apparently. It has now appeared in my list of available jobs. I mastered it also, but I'm not able to buy anything there. There is a man there with a "Talk To" icon above him, but nothing happens when I click on him.

bethmichele
03-28-2012, 01:45 AM
you can buy a toaster and eat at home.

Dmitry911
03-28-2012, 09:50 AM
I didn't have the option to work at Allmart, (it wasn't in the list of jobs), until I mastered some job before it apparently. It has now appeared in my list of available jobs. I mastered it also, but I'm not able to buy anything there. There is a man there with a "Talk To" icon above him, but nothing happens when I click on him.

NIT must have not implemented him into the game yet. Yes your able to work and go into the building but thats as far as your going to get. Just have to wait a few days for the new update. It should be released any day now.

ruggles
03-28-2012, 10:58 AM
When you go to City Hall and try to get a job, have you clicked on the arrow that is on the right top corner? There are more jobs on the next page. If you have finish all that you should have had all the jobs done. I'm done with all classes and jobs,still have 2 gym classes to do!

ruggles
03-28-2012, 02:26 PM
THuckaby, when you go to City Hall for a job, have you tried to click on the arrow in the right,top corner. There Is more jobs on the next page!

THuckaby
03-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Yes, thanks Ruggles....I have all jobs mastered now. Just building up my cash supply. :)

OddzY
03-28-2012, 02:53 PM
I have Allmart unlocked but I still can't buy food?

I haven't unlocked it.How can I ?:confused:

Interesting.

Now it is 150 time..:mad:

longorjames
03-28-2012, 10:53 PM
both the toaster and the sandwich maker use up 50 of ur time units so if u want the cheaper one just buy the toaster but u need the sandwich maker to get a the best paying job that doesnt use stree the one at the dinnasuar dinner. also eating at home may be better because u dont have to go to a restaurant out to eat and not spend money, BUT! the toaster food does not make u happy like buying food when u go out to eat