PDA

View Full Version : Duel Bug (low)



Zhalo
04-14-2012, 08:51 AM
When you stay at duel arena and changing weapons from main screen corner the procent changes(its okay) but when u equip weapons from inventory the % don't changes!

If i take Di nero 98% then i take from inventory Pepperbox pistol 98% stay

Alben
04-16-2012, 05:14 AM
When you stay at duel arena and changing weapons from main screen corner the procent changes(its okay) but when u equip weapons from inventory the % don't changes!

If i take Di nero 98% then i take from inventory Pepperbox pistol 98% stay

Not only the above-mentioned problem - I have now very very unsuccessfully tried to "achieve" the dueling achievement but just as I reach the 75 in a row - I loose to a 98% even though I have the best weapon? Is this a bug or just there to keep me annoyed as I have reached level 50 now and there are no new challenges for me - I am happy to "click remove" :(

Chocoholic Alex
04-16-2012, 07:02 AM
When you stay at duel arena and changing weapons from main screen corner the procent changes(its okay) but when u equip weapons from inventory the % don't changes!

If i take Di nero 98% then i take from inventory Pepperbox pistol 98% stay

Howdy!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue :).


Not only the above-mentioned problem - I have now very very unsuccessfully tried to "achieve" the dueling achievement but just as I reach the 75 in a row - I loose to a 98% even though I have the best weapon? Is this a bug or just there to keep me annoyed as I have reached level 50 now and there are no new challenges for me - I am happy to "click remove" :(

That is probably just bad luck :). Even if you have a 98% chance of winning, you still have a 2% chance of losing :).