PDA

View Full Version : population help

blockbuster
05-05-2012, 08:02 AM
it seems i cant increase the population of my boom town ... i have the required materials but it says i must increase my population by 10 to be able to buy them ... how does one do this with out buying houses?

thanks

martjase
05-05-2012, 08:49 AM
You buy the buildings from the population tab, you need to level up to unlock them.

blockbuster
05-05-2012, 09:16 AM
my bad, i should have stated that im lvl 10 & that i cant buy any of the housing. they all say i need to increase my population before i can buy them (kind of redundant considering its them that provide population).

even the ones i already have some of (after buying them and building them). the ones im not high enough lvl to buy are grayed out & unavailable .. but the ones i should be able to buy are not.

IE. the mission "cabin fever" even though i have one already it wont let me buy a cabin.
or a vagabonds tent, settlers hut, pitkins house.

martjase
05-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Oh dear, sounds like Alex needs to look into this one for you, but as its the weekend, it may not be til Monday, make another post with your DC ID

blockbuster
05-08-2012, 10:39 AM
kool ok .. whats a DC ID?

Chocoholic Alex
05-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Howdy!

You think you could try is sell one or two houses and add more population buildings then continue as usual.

If that doesn't help, then please do send me a private message with your DC ID and the problem.

Finding your Digital Chocolate ID:
To assist in Bug-Track and Reporting you'll sometimes need to give your Digital Chocolate ID in order to go through your logs. Your Digital Chocolate ID is a string of numbers that's unique to you. To find your Digital Chocolate ID:

Load up Gangs of Boomtown
Look at the footer, click on 'DC User ID', Copy the string of numbers that appear

gigabyte_tech
05-08-2012, 11:13 AM
This is how to find your DC ID:

Finding your Digital Chocolate ID:
To assist in Bug-Track and Reporting you'll sometimes need to give your Digital Chocolate ID in order to go through your logs. Your Digital Chocolate ID is a string of numbers that's unique to you. To find your Digital Chocolate ID:

1. Load up Gangs of Boomtown
2. Look at the footer, click on 'DC User ID', Copy the string of numbers that appear

Good Luck!:D