PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy Life Pocket Adventures Version 1.3.4 Release Notes

Chubi
08-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Hi Earthlings!

Here you can find every detail about our latest build. Note that Reptice has arrived to GLPA, including his popular Freeze Turret and a new chain of missions. Also, premium support will take care of our most dedicated players.

Improvements

New npc, named Reptice, who brings new missions and a defensive turret.
Premium Support available to our most valuable users.
Any process that takes more than 1 hour will send a notification when finished.

Bug Fixes

Fixed a bug that allowed to take revenge too many times.
Fixed a bug that allowed to misplace a building.
Fixed a bug that caused the headquarter to disappear.
Fixed a bug that prevented decoration objects to reappear (rocks/trees/...).

Good luck,

Chubi

Blucyclon
08-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Was this update a rushed update? I've just updated and already noticed a few major problems.

1. Loading the game and connecting to the server takes a little longer than usual. Sometimes, exceptionally longer. (this problem is bearable)

2. Game is crashing a whole lot more. Game crashe less than 5 minutes of logging in. Now, when I try to upgrade my compact house, it crashes immediately. (extremely annoying!)

3. As for the obstacles, I find that they started growing after I made a complaint in the forum 2 days ago. I was happy a while, but 2 days later, obstacles seem to not grow back again. I'm not sure how it'll be after the update, but I wouldn't know of the game keeps crashing.

I'm giving 3 days to resolve these issues before I make a comment and rating on App Store. I'm really getting frustrated. I really had higher hopes for this game.

Lillypaw
08-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Great patch update chaps game much smoother now

Gazzz
08-02-2012, 11:43 AM
If your having problems, earase it and install again. Solved my crashing problems.

Blucyclon
08-02-2012, 12:13 PM
If your having problems, earase it and install again. Solved my crashing problems.

Thx. Dat solves d crashing issue. I'm just hoping this patch solves the obstacles regrowth as well. Will see.

Calza57
08-02-2012, 12:45 PM
I found enabling push notification stop the crashes for me. Founder of the solution was: <= max =>

Chubi
08-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Hey guys,

seems that the problem is related with the push notifications system, make sure you have it activated and everything should be fine. We are working already in the next update which will include a fix for this. Also note that this is not happening in all devices, only a few are experiencing the issue.

Badchami
08-02-2012, 03:01 PM
I can't collect coins from compact houses. If clicked, crashed.
Is it possible to solve this by re-instrolling? But will I loose all my data by doing so?

GravityGrip
08-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Hi there,

Please go to Settings -> Push Notifications and check it. It's a known bug since the update and it's being worked on, but for now the temporary solution is to enable Push Notifications. :)

Davidphoo
08-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Hiyas, not sure if this is affecting everyone, but Replays just lead to white screen, thanks! :)

Edit:Also, frequent crashes in battle against Reptice.. o:

Badchami
08-03-2012, 03:51 AM
re-instrolling the game again fixed all my problems. thanks for the help.

and it wont delete your data. :)

Lillypaw
08-03-2012, 04:22 AM
Glad I re installed my game to try and get update :)

Blucyclon
08-03-2012, 06:01 AM
Is it just me or are the obstacles still taking forever to grow back? I noticed in one of forum threads under bugs, Chubi mentioned that it takes on average 6 hours for obstacles to grow back. Not much, but a little at least. I've been waiting for 24 hours now since I last updated to latest version and still no obstacles. It's frustrating as I can't upgrade my star base and am just stuck with low lvl troops, defenses and buildings where else I'm at lvl 20. This makes me an easy target for players same lvl as I am but with upgrades of lvl 4 base? Do I have to log off for 6 hours or more as in close the app totally using the "double press home" button? Can I restart my world? I'm getting frustrated being pummeled all the time.

GravityGrip
08-03-2012, 06:45 AM
Hi,

After a few minutes of inactivity your session on the client is closed anyway, so having it in the multi-task storage won't affect it. As for obstacles not appearing, that's actually not a bug.. But a bug. Basically, they're there but the art resource for some of them isn't being loaded by the game so they're not appearing. It's being worked on. :)

Blucyclon
08-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Hi,

After a few minutes of inactivity your session on the client is closed anyway, so having it in the multi-task storage won't affect it. As for obstacles not appearing, that's actually not a bug.. But a bug. Basically, they're there but the art resource for some of them isn't being loaded by the game so they're not appearing. It's being worked on. :)

Thx for the clarification GravityGrip. I look forward to the fix.

leo9900
08-04-2012, 08:45 AM
why can we revenge serval times?and why can't we attack those who has low level when they can attack many times?

GravityGrip
08-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi,

Version 1.3.5 has hit the app store. This should fix the crashing issues for everyone. :)

Jotte
08-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Is this update allready out? I cant download it

GravityGrip
08-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Hi there,

Which update are you referring to? 1.3.4 or 1.3.5? As both should be in the app store. You can check which update you're on by going to Main Menu > Community > Customer Support and in the 'Title' see what version it says. :)