PDA

View Full Version : Red Bunker Units

j3m
08-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Hi guys,

What's ur fav. Defensive Unit for red bunk?

=)

j3m

Badchami
08-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Depend on the level of the bunker. Which gives you more space to pack. Hihi

Level 2 bunker (300), I use 6-bazooka 3-wasp 3-beetle tank

All Fully upgraded units.

Beat Kirchmann
08-08-2012, 04:52 AM
What do you think as Falcons to defend ? I think they should be great, or ?

Badchami
08-09-2012, 11:30 AM

I'm not sure about that. I haven't use or seen them in bunker. Falcon is a offence unit. So I don't think they are affective in defencess.

One question

If my bunker is surrounded by walls, and full with ground units like tanks marines and so on. Can they cross the wall when attack?

ElectroFisK
08-09-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm not sure about that. I haven't use or seen them in bunker. Falcon is a offence unit. So I don't think they are affective in defencess.

One question

If my bunker is surrounded by walls, and full with ground units like tanks marines and so on. Can they cross the wall when attack?
I think your gound units will be stock until the enemy brings down the wall if you surround your bunker with walls.
I have never seen a defening ground unit go though a well. They allways seem to go the long way around walls.

Lillypaw
08-09-2012, 01:34 PM
At lower level infantry work well with a few bazooka men thrown in, but later you need to swop things around with wasps etc to kill bigger players.

Badchami
08-14-2012, 07:12 AM
Hey what's your strategy to kill a bunker with falcons and bazookas?????

I lost my whole army to a bunker full of those units :( :( :(

superlol
08-22-2012, 04:11 PM

One question

Yes the can cross the wall.

ElectroFisK
08-22-2012, 09:16 PM
I find Falcons is surprising strong against infantry.

I discovered this when a friend put a single Falcon into one of my bunkers and I could see in a replay how that Falcon single handily took care of a very big swarm of Marines before they could destroy anything. (that Falcon was the only unit in that bunker and the Marines was killed before they got into range of any other defence structures)

Now I'm felling my bunker with: (colony level 5)
6x lvl 6 Warps (very strong against Tanks, OK against Air)
3x lvl 3 Falcons (takes care of the infantry)

So far no one has beaten any of my bunkers with that combo.

ElectroFisK
08-22-2012, 09:16 PM

I discovered this when a friend put a single Falcon into one of my bunkers and I could see in a replay how that Falcon single handily took care of a very big swarm of Marines before they could destroy anything. (that Falcon was the only unit in that bunker and the Marines was killed before they got into range of any other defence structures)

superlol
08-22-2012, 09:46 PM

Ok you don't have to post it twice for use to understand you.

ElectroFisK
08-23-2012, 09:13 PM
I only posted it 1 time.
I don't know why the forum show my message twice.

That is a error made by the forum system - not me

superlol
08-29-2012, 04:24 PM

One question

If I were to use pure strategy I would fill my bunker with pure air units, putting a fully upgraded rocket launcher ( for only air units best possible air unit gun ) then if you sent in ground units you would not be able to attack the wasps so the wasps will destroy tanks easily and starlings are not as strong as tanks so the only possible units to go for are air units then you have a beautiful rocket launcher right beside the bunker. Of course you can easily drop a rock on the bunker. Then you have the rest of the defense to deal with too. Enjoy!

superlol
08-29-2012, 04:25 PM
I only posted it 1 time.
I don't know why the forum show my message twice.

That is a error made by the forum system - not me

Ok sorry.

Dragonheart
08-29-2012, 07:38 PM
If I must say so, I know more about this game than anyone on these forums. None of the senior members know ANYTHING about pathing starlings and brilliant INDESTUCTABLE bases. I am confident I know a lot more because my long 3 years on a very simerlar game Backyard Monsters, I was a senior forum member there and I am determined to teach this games "senior" members a lot more about this game which I have found.

- can you please post your Id number so we can turn your base to rubble.....:)

superlol
08-29-2012, 08:22 PM
If I must say so, I know more about this game than anyone on these forums. None of the senior members know ANYTHING about pathing starlings and brilliant INDESTUCTABLE bases. I am confident I know a lot more because my long 3 years on a very simerlar game Backyard Monsters, I was a senior forum member there and I am determined to teach this games "senior" members a lot more about this game which I have found.

- can you please post your Id number so we can turn your base to rubble.....:)And wat level are you? I'm currently level 23

superlol
08-29-2012, 08:27 PM

- can you please post your Id number so we can turn your base to rubble.....:)
Please wait until I Have my upgrading finished then I will post my quardanants and you can attack. Base into rubble? You can easily turn anyones base to rubble if you nuke it with about 20 rocks. I'm talking about monster strategy, pathing without nuking.

steelrr23
09-10-2012, 02:13 PM
I think 5 colossus and 5 falcons in each of my home bunkers and I tell friends to fill that bunker worth bazookas and/or falcons. I think that's a pretty deadly combo.

rokudamerlin
09-14-2012, 05:15 PM
i like 2x lvl 3 bunker + 20 colossus - best way for destroy air + ground =)

smilyguy9999
10-27-2012, 08:38 AM

They can be great but they can be killed easily by a group of bazookas (a fully bazooka can kick a falcon in 2-3 shots!).:(
Then you waste the pieces and time for nothing!
And colossus kills a falcon in 1 shot so don't try to kill the Colossuses with falcons!:cool:

Yegg
11-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Anyone ried to use kamikazes in their bunkers? I know they don't take out air units, but for killing ground units cheaply, I think it might wirk. Given that it takes two level 6 kamikazes to take out one level 4 wall space, I really don't know what else they would be good for.

smilyguy9999
01-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Anyone ried to use kamikazes in their bunkers? I know they don't take out air units, but for killing ground units cheaply, I think it might wirk. Given that it takes two level 6 kamikazes to take out one level 4 wall space, I really don't know what else they would be good for.

a fully upgraded kamikaze deals 9000 damages omg
that's soooo powerful

Meraj
08-01-2013, 06:35 PM
U should put 5 falcons and 5 colossus in each bunker or u should put full collussus in each bunker

Meraj
08-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Defense bunker

Meraj
08-02-2013, 11:00 AM

I don't think it will be a good idea but I will try

Erik_3E
09-07-2013, 09:33 AM

Falcons in a bunker are very easy to kill, i use 28 marines to lure them out, then kill em with 26 bazookas.