PDA

View Full Version : Revange

Badchami
08-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Modification of Revange after the new update is little bit unfair.

If a low level player attacked, the Revange button will appear only once!

May be my offence is weak. But it needs at least two hits. One for the defencess and one for looting.

Anyone know the details related to revange. Like how many times we can use in different levels?

Boku
08-12-2012, 01:11 AM
To my suggestion we should form an alliance with newbies to help us. Other than that there is no other option unless you have strong armies that can one time wipe them all.

Lillypaw
08-12-2012, 04:51 AM
I like the revenge to x2 the attacks so you can wipe defenses out in one and loot in other but guess that way it is as is.

Badchami
08-12-2012, 06:30 AM
@Boku. I did not get the alliance idea. !!
And that's true. We need heavy armies to take the base at once. But it's not that practical. Three bunkers full of units, you don't know the unit combination until you attack. And the most important thing is, compact houses and mines take lot of time to take down, when they are fully upgraded. Need to change the strategy :)

@Lily. Ye, that's the basic method of taking a base. Offence units are not good for looting. And looting units can't used for offence. When you mix, you are taking risk. And I'm not sure I don't think it as a good strategy.

Ahhahaha these newbies........

Lillypaw
08-12-2012, 04:40 PM
@Boku. I did not get the alliance idea. !!
And that's true. We need heavy armies to take the base at once. But it's not that practical. Three bunkers full of units, you don't know the unit combination until you attack. And the most important thing is, compact houses and mines take lot of time to take down, when they are fully upgraded. Need to change the strategy :)

@Lily. Ye, that's the basic method of taking a base. Offence units are not good for looting. And looting units can't used for offence. When you mix, you are taking risk. And I'm not sure I don't think it as a good strategy.

Ahhahaha these newbies........

Newbies? Lol I said x2 on attack so you can teach them a lesson be better than one ;)

Badchami
08-12-2012, 04:52 PM
Newbies? Lol I said x2 on attack so you can teach them a lesson be better than one ;)

@Liiy. I did not mean you are a newbie. :) :) I ment those newbies. :);)

Lillypaw
08-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Ok I'll let u off this once next time it war :mad:

Alexthebomber
08-20-2012, 01:11 PM
I find spamming 50 level 1 flamethrowers (or your max warp gate) to be pretty powerful against the usual newbie defense of 3 snipers and 2 cannons

Badchami
08-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Hey Alex nice idea. I haven't use any flamethrowers against newbies. How is it? Only one hit? Or second hit for looting?

These days bunker is the problem. Turrnts can be handled. They are full of falcons!!!