PDA

View Full Version : Balance between sparring each fighter individually and sparring all

victor
04-17-2010, 12:18 PM
On one hand, it is really frustrating for many of us users to click each "spar" button individually. On the other hand, the concern is that everyone suddenly becomes very very rich on MMA. My suggestion is for every page of 5 fighters, there is a "spar all" button. For instance, if i have 200 friends, i only need to click 40 times. The "spar" button can be placed at the top of the page also, so there's no misclicking of the "fight" button instead.

Please consider this suggestion seriously:)

bagde666
04-17-2010, 02:11 PM
(for me money is much important rather than experience) I notice money is very important to buy skill. so money is much importan rather than having experience. cause youll be nothing without skills even you are high level. so i suggest in 3 days attendance training there will be reward right? i guess it would be better if you give money instead of giving experience.. cause the we levelup faster without having enough skills the more we become weaker in the future. pls re considerate my suggestion cause for me this will make players to be more active ;).

Ryoji
04-17-2010, 05:25 PM
On one hand, it is really frustrating for many of us users to click each "spar" button individually. On the other hand, the concern is that everyone suddenly becomes very very rich on MMA. My suggestion is for every page of 5 fighters, there is a "spar all" button. For instance, if i have 200 friends, i only need to click 40 times. The "spar" button can be placed at the top of the page also, so there's no misclicking of the "fight" button instead.

Please consider this suggestion seriously:)

quite balanced compared to spar all :)