After watching the formums for a little while... Playing this game and a few others I've decided (and would suggest to everyone else)... NOT to play anymore Digital Chocolate games.. WHY?!?! I mean why bother when they drop support for games, apparently NEVER respond to any issues or questions in the forums... Gee.. really looking forward to another game they can charge you money for then decide not to support anymore (or have under constant mantainance such as this game)... Gives players ALOT of doubt as to why they should even bother to play games from this company anymore... just so they can decide that they don't want to support it anymore in 3 months?... I WAS playing a fun new game called Zombie Lane... Gee.. till I noticed who developed it, NOW .. DONE.. I'd rather not get into a game just to be dissapointed in a few months when I can't play, there are no players and the game is constantly down or changed so much that it's no longer fun... (gee.. don't all these forums for thier games seem to have the same threads, WHY ARE THE GAMES DOWN? WHY DID YOU COMPLETELY CHANGE THE GAME? etc... )
Just saying I've watched and read and tried to play off and on.. only to find that everyone in here seems to be talking to themselves, in frustration as the developers laugh at us all for spending money on games that aren't even functional anymore...
But.. that's just my thought...