My guide on how to get more star batteries.
Many people on the forum and some of my friends seem to not know how to get these valuable items. Here I will give you simple advice how to increase the possibility of getting a star battery. What to do? Here it is:
- First of all, clear your browser cache. Because you might be running the game on old cache files instead of newest, updated version. How to? Go HERE
- Add in-game friends
- Open Galaxy Life, open the tab on top called "Friends". You will probably see people that already play the game. Add them friends and ask them to accept.
- If only few play, now worries, just press the invite button on top and invite all that will probably like the game.
- Go on the forum called "Add me friend" HERE. Open the first thread or THIS. Post your Facebook Profile (Your link when you open your name) and add friends the people that posted their links there. Don't forget to introduce yourself
- Everyday visit all your friends, also visit their colonies if they have one. How to do that? When you visit your friend on the bottom toolbar click system and see if they have a colony in their system. You can get a battery from there too. Little maths over here:
You will get a star battery in every 36 help clicks.
After you get a battery, you can get one more in 12 hours.
So basically you need 15 places to visit every day or every 12 hours.
*Also you might get a star battery according to your luck on lets say the 33rd or 38th click.
- Wishlist. Put the battery in your wishlist or if some of your friends have more than enough batteries, ask them to send you one and you can send them something too.
- Be careful when spending your batteries on main planet or colony. Spend only when you are sure you will progress in the game. If you lose your batteries because of bug, or you really can't get any after following these advices, post a thread on the forum HERE
- Don't cheat, cheating is bad. Let me give you example: You want a game, first thing you will do it will be download it from the internet with a hack/crack. Now you can't play online on servers, you can't get support for your problems, you have to be scared all the time because you can be caught. And you could just visit any online store, pay a reasonable price (which can be really small sometimes), play your game forever, get bonuses and updates, have bug support, enjoy with friends and have fun. Legal is better, trust me on that one.
- Be patient. If you didn't have luck today, tomorrow will be better. The game is still in beta version, so developers are still working on things like drop rates. They increased them and if there is serious problem they will give their best to fix it. Also what would you do if you got too many star batteries? You will probably get bored soon. So do your best and you will get everything you like. Have fun!
PS. If you have something to add tell me. I am open for improvements.