En genis arsive sahip ve Turkiye'nin en guzel porno izleme sitesi. watch child porn
Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 544
  1. #441
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lying on my bed
    Posts
    374

    Default


  2. #442

    Default

    Maybe the super marine cheat makes all marines on the screen "super" and he forgot to turn it off before attacking the second time with colossos.

    Just a theory.

  3. #443
    Cocoa Seed
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    everywhere in GL
    Posts
    18

    Default

    not only Unstopable Gang every alliances on top 10 all are cheaters
    all they are using marine hack first attack and destroy entire planet just 1 attack and then covering the last battle when user came online he can't watch replay because covered

  4. #444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyguy View Post
    not only Unstopable Gang every alliances on top 10 all are cheaters
    all they are using marine hack first attack and destroy entire planet just 1 attack and then covering the last battle when user came online he can't watch replay because covered
    That's a huge accusation you just put out there with no proof whatsoever!
    A blanket accusation like that has no merit. I would also ask on one of the moderators to delete it!

    Thanks for deleting Kyle or GravityGrip
    Last edited by Geoff-B; 05-15-2012 at 07:44 PM.

  5. #445
    Chocolate Mix pmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff-B View Post
    That's a huge accusation you just put out there with no proof whatsoever!
    A blanket accusation like that has no merit. I would also ask on one of the moderators to delete it!

    Thanks for deleting Kyle or GravityGrip
    Lil' bit you think

  6. #446
    Chocolate Mix hightekvagabond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hopkins, MN
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    Maybe the super marine cheat makes all marines on the screen "super" and he forgot to turn it off before attacking the second time with colossos.

    Just a theory.
    Thats the bet I'd take if I were putting money on this one.

  7. #447
    Chocolate Mix hightekvagabond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hopkins, MN
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyguy View Post
    not only Unstopable Gang every alliances on top 10 all are cheaters
    all they are using marine hack first attack and destroy entire planet just 1 attack and then covering the last battle when user came online he can't watch replay because covered
    This is no different than the people who sit and collect well fare and claim that everyone who ever makes any money is cheating, robbing, and stealing. It is lazy losers who can't take responsibility for their own lives and when comparing to someone else would rather call the other person a cheater than to admit they haven't put as much into the game.

    Yes, some of the top people cheat, but some don't, and just because some cheat doesn't mean you need to accuse the ones who work hard for it of cheating also.

    This attitude is one of the most disgusting attitudes in the human condition and it destroys entire civilizations.

  8. #448

    Default

    super marines cannot be effective in bunkers cause once the hacker changes the stats on the marine they stay like that until he refreshes and all changes will revert back to original since the game is server sided,

  9. #449
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Lying on my bed
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    Maybe the super marine cheat makes all marines on the screen "super" and he forgot to turn it off before attacking the second time with colossos.

    Just a theory.
    lol Errant you earned +1 lulz

  10. #450

    Default

    i`m sorry if in this forum we can't post the picture that show how the hacker do their cheating.

    sorry for the title too, if it is rude to anyone here.

    Quote Originally Posted by hightekvagabond View Post
    This is no different than the people who sit and collect well fare and claim that everyone who ever makes any money is cheating, robbing, and stealing. It is lazy losers who can't take responsibility for their own lives and when comparing to someone else would rather call the other person a cheater than to admit they haven't put as much into the game.

    Yes, some of the top people cheat, but some don't, and just because some cheat doesn't mean you need to accuse the ones who work hard for it of cheating also.

    This attitude is one of the most disgusting attitudes in the human condition and it destroys entire civilizations.
    i agree with you,
    me and my friend play and work hard to built n collect the money,

    we can revenge on him and destroyed all of his base. But everytime we destroyed that cheater base, before they fully repair his main base (what i mean is his warp gate at main base is empty), and he could attack me or somebody else and fully destroyed all of the planets. in other planets they only create marine to attack.

    in this case, i think some of members in that alliance cheater (I'm not saying they're all cheaters). I can say that they are cheating because i have an evidence. some picture and video can prove that they are cheating.

    so i'm not the lazy one who always complain about the other player that attack us. but this cheater must be banned, because I feel sorry for people who play honestly and lazy to play again because many cheaters around the galaxy life.

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •