Welcome Survivors to a new update!
• The mission THE CURE I is opened when the player has completed the mission REBUILD YOUR HOUSE III:
o In order to complete this mission the player has to collect 5 Green, Blue and Red Access Cards.
o When this mission begins 6 Military Zombies should be spawned to the gamefield.
o 5-7 Military Zombies should spawn every 5 minutes. Now, don't worry, they only have 1 health and can be killed with crafted weapons.
• Military Zombies drop these as loot drops with the following probabilities:
o Green Access Card: 30 % probability
o Blue Access Card: 30 % probability
o Red Access Card: 30 % probability
• A new feature has been added for adding neighbors through a player specific Friend Code.
o The player can add other people as their neighbors by inputting their Friend Code to the Neighborhood screen’s Connectivity tab where the player can also view their own Friend Code
• If you have installed the game before version 1.1.3 you should see a new one time pop-up with Rob holding a bouquet of flowers.
o When you close the pop-up you should see 5 gifts from Rob:
• 1 Red Energy Drink
• 1 Blue Energy Drink
• 1 Black Energy Drink
• 20 000 Coins
• 3 Blueprints
• New avatar customization!
o Male Tops:
• Price: 200 Coins
• Unlock level: 1
Bling It On
• Price: 25 Cash
• Unlock level: 4
• Price: 900 Coins
• Unlock level: 3o Female Shoes:
• Price: 640 Coins
• Unlock level: 4
• The Invisible Ring item gotten as an achievement reward from the “Green Machine” achievement has now a new functionality:
o Players who have gotten the Invisible Ring item should now have the radius of the alerted zombies reduced to normal.
• An old scaling issue has been fixed now where the arrow on top of the player characters was seen to be too big.
• Major improvements have now been made to collecting loot drops that are gotten from killed Zombies and also to hitting the Zombies that the player tries to tap.
o In the new solution the player should be able to swipe the screen to collect loots smoothly
o For Zombies the hit area has been increased so that they are now easier to be tapped
• Two new buttons “Store” and “Use” have been added to the Messages tab.
o The “Store” button will move the received gift item to the Inventory and the “Use” button will consume the item immediately
• The “Collection Complete” pop-up has been disabled now when the player is visiting a neighbor.
o This change was made because the player cannot trade collections when visiting a neighbor.
• A critical fix has been added to the game prohibiting the crashing of the game when the player has no Fences in the game.
• New loading screen!
• The mission requirement for the first horde mission THE HORDE IS COMING I has been changed.
o The amount of Zombies needed to kill to complete this mission has been changed from 40 Zombies to 25 Zombies.
• New "Hire" mode added to the game.
• The Facebook / Game Center profile image thumbnails should be now visible in the Accept Help, Messages and Invite Friends dialogs.
• The player should see now a native looking dialog box when paying Coins and Cash fails.
• A new shaking animation has been added to all of the Fences which should be displayed when a Zombie is hitting a Fence.
• The player should see now a small icon next to all building materials and loot drops in the crafting and building screens showing a hint where the item can be gotten.
o The player can also see a tooltip hint text when they hold their finger on top of the hint icon
And now to the bug fixes!
o A backup system has been introduced, meaning that a backup is taken from the game in more frequent intervals, this means that the game shouldn’t reset all of the progress anymore if there’s a recent backup file available.
• Diary Pages should be clearable now when they are spawned on top of Pavement or Sidewalk tiles.
• Latest truncated localized text issues for the Italian language are fixed.
• Enough Hillbilly Zombies should be now spawned for the Daisy missions.
• Confirmation screen for the second hired neighbor shouldn’t be visible anymore on top of the first hired neighbor.
• The Energy bar shouldn’t disappear from the HUD after the player has seen one of the hint messages.
• Game crashing on iPod4 device when changing the device time has been fixed now to the latest version. If you are still experiencing problems please send us a customer ticket. We appreciate your help and your feedback is extremely important for us.
• The issue with the locked Shotgun has been fixed for the gifting screen.
• The problem causing the gamefield reset issues has been found and as a fix for this issue a few changes were made.
o More time has been allocated for the game to save itself when the player closes the application.
If you are still experiencing problems please send us a customer ticket. We appreciate your help and your feedback is extremely important for us.