Thread: WTF Digital Choclate!!!

Default WTF Digital Choclate!!!

So I spend 5 weeks building up my cities, I have 75 hours to go on a lvl 10 CH for my main, and am almost there with a lvl 9 rampart for my second. 1000s of troops, millions of units of resource, 3 BPs in inventory as well as a double build buff, and only 9 small daggers from lvl 5. I go to click on the lvl 1 Mara camp I am farming, and the screen goes black then opens to the tutorial!! No matter how many times I log out and in again, my cities, my account name even, is gone!!! Every time I go to log in, I am simonjj(n+1) as a user name, not Bludengutz, which it should be!!

What have you done DC?? I cannot access my cities, indeed it keeps creating a new username for me each time!! I am not sure I even want to play this game any more, if you are so shoddy at programming, but it would be nice to see my cities one last time. And o yes, the offers - you owe me 12 diamonds from the last 4 days before this all happened, and about 40 overall, regardless of how many you say I have earned, I can tell you now that not all your videos are earning them, and none of the other offers have ever earned me any. If you expect people to pay real money for this, you had better make something that works and is not a scam - rest assured your name is going to be dragged through the mire to everyone I can possibly tell, unless you get my original account to open fast! And a few thousand Diamonds wouldnt go amiss either!!

Blog Entries

To respond to some of the points raised

For regards to your account, this appears to be an extremely unfortunate case. Please open up a support ticket and someone will get onto it pronto. Please make sure you include as much detail as possible, and your Account ID

The Free Diamond Offers is out of DChoc's control to a degree. A 3rd Party service is used to display those offers, so if you haven't been credited for them then you'd need to contact the in-game service provider of that advert. If that fails, then please open up a support ticket and it'll be investigated from DC's end of things.

Once again, huge apologies for your account reset. This is an extreme and rare bug that will surely be investigated.

Hi Bludengutz,

I honestly suggest you show proper respect in what you write in future posts to make sure people will want to help you instead of just forward it and no care what happens with it.
    Anger will get you absolutely nothing, I assure you of that.
    I was actually thinking for 5 minutes whether to answer this or not.

Have you tried to change back to your original server under the mail button?

Snipah
    Forum Using Guide: Search function and finding your posts.
    Read the Forum Rules & Terms of Service, not reading them doesn't rid you of following them.

If you PM me about a bug, include your User ID/ FB ID/ G+ ID otherwise it is pointless and makes me ask for it.
    The secret to getting people to do extra in order to help you is appropriate behavior. No one will want to do extra for you unless you know how to behave.

Default Thanks to GG

Thank you GravityGrip, I will try and submit a ticket.

Snipah, get off your high horse. At least the other mods are able to understand why I might be angry. People with your snotty attitude are the worst part of the game, and the reason I am wondering if I even want to get back into it.

I absolutely understand why you might be angry. I don't appreciate threats though.
    I have helped tens of thousands during over a year of moderation on Dchoc forum, I assure you that people who showed proper respect for others got more help than others who came to threat and make an angry post.

Snipah
    Forum Using Guide: Search function and finding your posts.
    Read the Forum Rules & Terms of Service, not reading them doesn't rid you of following them.

If you PM me about a bug, include your User ID/ FB ID/ G+ ID otherwise it is pointless and makes me ask for it.
    The secret to getting people to do extra in order to help you is appropriate behavior. No one will want to do extra for you unless you know how to behave.

I understand why your angry, same thing happened to my city/game - poof, gone back to the start.

Gangs of Boomtown & Zombie Lane Moderator Sinful's Avatar

Did you actually go back to start with no resources, no city, nothing?

Since they added the popup menu to allow players to switch servers, many have accidentally switched servers as they were opening up their messages. If this is what happened, simply use your back page.

If this is not the case, and your game truly reset, first try clearing your cache and cookies. Many times, when there are updates to flash games, your browser will not recognize the changes and they will conflict with what your browser already has stored, this causes errors of many types.

If clearing your cache does not work, PM Ironworks with details of what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bludengutz View Post
    So I spend 5 weeks building up my cities, I have 75 hours to go on a lvl 10 CH for my main, and am almost there with a lvl 9 rampart for my second. 1000s of troops, millions of units of resource, 3 BPs in inventory as well as a double build buff, and only 9 small daggers from lvl 5. I go to click on the lvl 1 Mara camp I am farming, and the screen goes black then opens to the tutorial!! No matter how many times I log out and in again, my cities, my account name even, is gone!!! Every time I go to log in, I am simonjj(n+1) as a user name, not Bludengutz, which it should be!!

What have you done DC?? I cannot access my cities, indeed it keeps creating a new username for me each time!! I am not sure I even want to play this game any more, if you are so shoddy at programming, but it would be nice to see my cities one last time. And o yes, the offers - you owe me 12 diamonds from the last 4 days before this all happened, and about 40 overall, regardless of how many you say I have earned, I can tell you now that not all your videos are earning them, and none of the other offers have ever earned me any. If you expect people to pay real money for this, you had better make something that works and is not a scam - rest assured your name is going to be dragged through the mire to everyone I can possibly tell, unless you get my original account to open fast! And a few thousand Diamonds wouldnt go amiss either!!
    Hi Bludengutz,

Did you get access to your city? I double checked with our tools and your city is still there with all his stuff. (please have a look to this thread (http://forums.digitalchocolate.com/s...711#post227711) I guess the problem is that you change the server and you log in with different username in the others servers. You should select server US1 and refresh the page. Please let me know. If you have submitted a ticket please also let me know the ticket ID in order to follow your case.
    Don't worry about that we will solve your issue. For anything please PM me thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Note: please use a proper language when you are talking with community, thanks.
    Remember the past, Build the Future.

Play REBORN EMPIRE Now on Dchoc Portal
    FB RE - Twitter RE - PINTEREST RE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Snipah View Post
    I absolutely understand why you might be angry. I don't appreciate threats though.
    I have helped tens of thousands during over a year of moderation on Dchoc forum, I assure you that people who showed proper respect for others got more help than others who came to threat and make an angry post.

Snipah
    Snipah I don't wanna be a deterrent to your apparent kind nature of dealing with things, But to be honest I had to mention a few things to you. As a moderator your job is to help ALL people, no matter how mean or nice they are. Not just the ones you want to help when you want to help them. If someone steps out of the boundaries you have actions at your disposal to take care of that.

But your power trip is also no more kind than mean peoples threats. You do not need to throw your power around like your someone so important, your just a moderator of a forum bro, not the president of a country, get over yourself.

And if you take a look around the community forums like I just did you will absolutely see why people are being pushed into a mean nature. The DC Empire is crashing hard. Every single game forum I went into has HUGE problems. And all the problems seem quite the same, people are turning in tickets with absolutely no response, people are loosing paid for and hard earned items that are needed to successfully play the games, and not getting reimbursed or responded to on those issues. So when you add all those together what do you get , frustration, anger and disappointment.

As a moderator, you should have already known this kind of attitude was coming man, responses like yours are absolutely not needed and just add fuel to the angry parties fire, as a moderator who has helped tens of thousands during over a year of moderation on Dchoc forum, you should have caught on to this by now huh?

I feel sorry for you guys our moderators are so totally cool and are not on a power trip like Snipah.

AND as I re-read his post OMG it actually is NOT that bad, come on over to Galaxy Life, you'll see some Doozies there, I feel bad for our moderators there, and I don't see any real threat in there actually! What exactly are you considering a threat? That he is going to leave the game? Every single person on 70% of the threads in the whole community are saying that bro.

Hi,
    I don't see the point of your post Army of Anubis.
    BTW Snipah is not a moderator here in Reborn Empire Forum. He is player moderator ONLY in Zombie Lane forum. So he has not more power than a normal player here.
    If you look around the web in the forums of other companies, you will see that anywhere there are threads and threads of complains, that's absolutely normally we are here to attend to your complains. That's can be sad but it's pretty normally; luckily there are also people that post to improve the game, giving suggestions that always will be take into consideration.

I will closed this thread because initially discussion posted from Bludengutz was already solved.
    Remember the past, Build the Future.

Play REBORN EMPIRE Now on Dchoc Portal
    FB RE - Twitter RE - PINTEREST RE