En genis arsive sahip ve Turkiye'nin en guzel porno izleme sitesi. watch child porn
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Duel Bug (low)

  1. #1

    Default Duel Bug (low)

    When you stay at duel arena and changing weapons from main screen corner the procent changes(its okay) but when u equip weapons from inventory the % don't changes!

    If i take Di nero 98% then i take from inventory Pepperbox pistol 98% stay

  2. #2

    Default Duelling

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhalo View Post
    When you stay at duel arena and changing weapons from main screen corner the procent changes(its okay) but when u equip weapons from inventory the % don't changes!

    If i take Di nero 98% then i take from inventory Pepperbox pistol 98% stay
    Not only the above-mentioned problem - I have now very very unsuccessfully tried to "achieve" the dueling achievement but just as I reach the 75 in a row - I loose to a 98% even though I have the best weapon? Is this a bug or just there to keep me annoyed as I have reached level 50 now and there are no new challenges for me - I am happy to "click remove"

  3. #3
    Community Manager Chocoholic Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhalo View Post
    When you stay at duel arena and changing weapons from main screen corner the procent changes(its okay) but when u equip weapons from inventory the % don't changes!

    If i take Di nero 98% then i take from inventory Pepperbox pistol 98% stay
    Howdy!

    Thanks for letting us know about this issue .

    Quote Originally Posted by Alben View Post
    Not only the above-mentioned problem - I have now very very unsuccessfully tried to "achieve" the dueling achievement but just as I reach the 75 in a row - I loose to a 98% even though I have the best weapon? Is this a bug or just there to keep me annoyed as I have reached level 50 now and there are no new challenges for me - I am happy to "click remove"
    That is probably just bad luck . Even if you have a 98% chance of winning, you still have a 2% chance of losing .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •