Thread: incoming attacks

Default incoming attacks

incoming attacks should tell you where is being attacked. i had 2 incoming attacks on us1 and the first 1 hit my city but the 2nd hit one of my valleys where i was hiding my troops. had i known where the attack was going i wouldnt have lost all my troops again for the 5th time. could you please address this with the developers and get it in an update. i think it would make the game a little more challenging as well. thank you

Gangs of Boomtown & Zombie Lane Moderator Sinful's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James Ellis View Post
    incoming attacks should tell you where is being attacked. i had 2 incoming attacks on us1 and the first 1 hit my city but the 2nd hit one of my valleys where i was hiding my troops. had i known where the attack was going i wouldnt have lost all my troops again for the 5th time. could you please address this with the developers and get it in an update. i think it would make the game a little more challenging as well. thank you
    Actually, it does tell you where the attacks are going. When you first see the flashing red incoming alert, scroll your mouse over it. It will tell you where the attack is coming from, and where it is going.