Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about GUI

Question question about GUI

hello i have a question about the code readers having access to seeing where troops are kept by bypassing the GUI (graphic user interphase ) is there any precautions there ? as have had troops wiped out while stationed in flats without any scouting done or attacks on other flats a few times when there was at least 14 flats available not including valleys or other city and its flats,valleys.

You wouldn't see if the flat was scouted or not and there is no need to attack other flats when you are after troops.

Snipah
    Forum Using Guide: Search function and finding your posts.
    Read the Forum Rules & Terms of Service, not reading them doesn't rid you of following them.

If you PM me about a bug, include your User ID/ FB ID/ G+ ID otherwise it is pointless and makes me ask for it.
    The secret to getting people to do extra in order to help you is appropriate behavior. No one will want to do extra for you unless you know how to behave.

just to add to Snipah's post - only failed scouting missions show up as reports. You wouldn't know if every flat, valley & city you had was successfully scouted.

Default hum funny

funny how you are saying it is scouting doing it when three out off three attacks all hit where the army was and not all was flats or valleys . and that answer is bypassing what i asked was what protection is there from a code reader bypassing the gui and reading straight from the codes to where troop locations and numbers and types ?

And again I will repeat what I said.. I have over 7k bikers, I can scout everything you have without you having any clue what I scouted or if I scouted it and then attack anything I want, why should I need to attack flats or anything else that won't give me anything? I have about 60 flats anyhow.

There isn't any "code readers" in this game and everything is protected as should be.

Snipah
    Read the Forum Rules & Terms of Service, not reading them doesn't rid you of following them.

If you PM me about a bug, include your User ID/ FB ID/ G+ ID otherwise it is pointless and makes me ask for it.
    The secret to getting people to do extra in order to help you is appropriate behavior. No one will want to do extra for you unless you know how to behave.

Default snipah

if your not a moderater here and just a player why are you the only one answering my question ? why has it been ignored because it is a subject that's taboo or maybe because it might be about someone from your alliance?

I just took out Hadgi's troops in the same way.. I scouted all the flats around him to find possible hiding and found his troops and killed them..
    There is no hack or scam or some idiotic conspiracy as you suggest.

Edit: Also there is no point for a Dchoc moderator to post here that I am right, if I was wrong then you would see a reply by now.

Snipah

Quote Originally Posted by Snipah View Post
    I just took out Hadgi's troops in the same way.. I scouted all the flats around him to find possible hiding and found his troops and killed them..
    There is no hack or scam or some idiotic conspiracy as you suggest.

Edit: Also there is no point for a Dchoc moderator to post here that I am right, if I was wrong then you would see a reply by now.

Snipah
    hum just because you haven't a flipping clue about what can be read from the script of the page don't call it idiotic oh so they should just ignore a fair question because a fellow player put his 1/2 cent whit in ? i asked them not you snipah the one that closes a poll question because it wasn't going favorably for him so he reopens the same question again there by eraseing the negative votes. i realize that scripts reading is a bit deeper then what you can comprehend so close your pie hole and let the moderators answer if they can and their silence does not make you right if it is a subject they wish to ignore

It doesn't matter what I know or don't know. The fact is, it isn't used. I can find and take out your army even if you hide it in who ever flat.
    I took out Hadgi's troops when he was hiding in cupius's flats.
    There are many things anyone outside of New Dawn doesn't known regarding the game since we explored every option of it, maybe when I finally retire I will post about it.

Snipah

Exclamation gte would starve with you

[QUOTE=Snipah;241861]It doesn't matter what I know or don't know. The fact is, it isn't used. I can find and take out your army even if you hide it in who ever flat.
    I took out Hadgi's troops when he was hiding in cupius's flats.
    There are many things anyone outside of New Dawn doesn't known regarding the game since we explored every option of it, maybe when I finally retire I will post about it.

Snipah[/QUOTE evidently you don't know but think you do as without gui there would be no pictures , no troop movement as all that would appear is one long line of code

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast