Thread: Technical Glitch

Default Technical Glitch

Well its interesting the glitches that you Discover here and there.

Attack on a level 10 Marauder camp netting only "1" resource Junk Stone and Energy.

As you can see with the attached image I did have trucks to haul resources back to base.

Its a little disappointing that this happened as I lost quite a few troops in the process.

Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Devils,

our team is working try to reproduce this issue, in the meantime I would ask you your nickname and server you are playing in order to send you a compensation. You can do that also by PM.
    Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Remember the past, Build the Future.

Play REBORN EMPIRE Now on Dchoc Portal
    FB RE - Twitter RE - PINTEREST RE

This happens to me every once in a while too, never managed to replicate it and I'm not trawling through my messages to find the 2 or 3 in there (out of the 2 or 3 thousand of them), but just to say it isn't restricted to level 10s. The ones I remember were level 8 and level 6. Also I'd refer you to this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mechell View Post

Thought I'd try a level 6, sent in 40 trucks and as you can see, lost a lot of troops for next to no resources on winning the battle. I have had 30k junk for a level 4 so something is amiss here?

Thanks for your time
    It seems to just happen every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Calesta Ironworks View Post
    Hi Devils,

our team is working try to reproduce this issue, in the meantime I would ask you your nickname and server you are playing in order to send you a compensation. You can do that also by PM.
    Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hey Ironworks, my nickname on the game is Devils and play on the US 1 Server,

No problems and thankyou.

Question maurader camps

been hitting maurader camps all day from level 3 camps up to level 10s why does it not give all resources when i send trucks and sometimes (most) i knife no food or you get junk and stone but no daggers please look at this glitch. also been noticing the screen blacks out alot in the middle of either attacks or scouting then you lose scouts i was in the middle of a attack screen went black lost a bunch of troops and units please help...... i play in us 1 and my user name is aaron308 so you can look into my battles. also screen going black i can't screen print it.

I have already sent a private message to Calesta Ironworks detailing the conditions that lead to this scenario... I did not post it on this thread to prevent dozens or even hundreds of players using this glitch in their tactics and strategies... if I had, you would likely not have any camps around you yielding maximum resources as it is very easy for a player with multiple cities and most command centers at level 9+ to send out dozens of attacks to all the camps surrounding your cities to prevent you from progressing in the game... just another way to ensure supremacy is to oppress those who might challenge your power and control...

Sincerely,
    Richard Snyder
    a.k.a Kaos
    server US 2