Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm sure I'll get used to the new forum eventually

Default I'm sure I'll get used to the new forum eventually

But it's giving me a headache. Information overload.

Galaxy Life Moderator Soumik Hore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperNo1 View Post
    But it's giving me a headache. Information overload.
    Everything awesome would be a little hard to grasp at first , but trust me, this new forum is really cool with some awesome new features(search for it, you'll find them soon)
    Spoiler for Nothing to see here:

Spoiler for Believe me, there's nothing:

Spoiler for Why don't you believe me?:

Spoiler for I am not telling a lie:

Spoiler for OK, I might not be telling the truth either:

Spoiler for So, do you wanna know a secret?:

Spoiler for Do you?:

Spoiler for Do you still?:

Spoiler for OK, then:

Spoiler for But don't tell anyone!:

Blog Entries

If you have any ideas on how to improve, which parts of the forum have to much text, or what needs to go back to the drawing-board, then let us know! We're at a stage now where we're looking at how to improve the community forums and make it ninja-awesome (:

I think it looks really good and the changes will take a while, but thats ok

Here are a few things.

I clicked on a "moved" thread by accident and it gave me a very scary message telling me that I didn't have permissions to access it, and that possibly my privileges have been revoked!

I may just be missing something super obvious, but is there still an image tag button? I know I can still type [img] in, but is there still a shortcut?

What makes something a "hot thread"? I've seen threads with just 1 reply have the red icon.

What the heck does "multi-quote this message" do? I think I know what it's supposed to do, but how do you use it?

That's all I can think of right now. I didn't see that this was moved to "general discussions" had I seen Gravity Grip's post I would have replied sooner.

Galaxy Life Moderator Soumik Hore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperNo1 View Post
    Here are a few things.

I clicked on a "moved" thread by accident and it gave me a very scary message telling me that I didn't have permissions to access it, and that possibly my privileges have been revoked!

I may just be missing something super obvious, but is there still an image tag button? I know I can still type [img] in, but is there still a shortcut?

What makes something a "hot thread"? I've seen threads with just 1 reply have the red icon.

What the heck does "multi-quote this message" do? I think I know what it's supposed to do, but how do you use it?

That's all I can think of right now. I didn't see that this was moved to "general discussions" had I seen Gravity Grip's post I would have replied sooner.
    Going part by part,
    • You couldn't see the thread because it most probably was moved in the Hacker Report area, where only the OP and the mods can see it
    • As far as I know, there isn't any [ IMG ][/ IMG ] button. You have to copy the link of the file and paste it within the code
    • When you press the "multi-quote" button on two or more posts, and go to give the reply, you'll see all the quoted messages within your reply, automatically

About that "hot thread", I'm not really sure, so I can't answer properly

Hope this helps
    Spoiler for Nothing to see here:

Spoiler for Believe me, there's nothing:

Spoiler for Why don't you believe me?:

Spoiler for I am not telling a lie:

Spoiler for OK, I might not be telling the truth either:

Spoiler for So, do you wanna know a secret?:

Spoiler for Do you?:

Spoiler for Do you still?:

Spoiler for OK, then:

Spoiler for But don't tell anyone!:

Blog Entries

Hi there,

For the IMG button, it still exists (just depends on what editor you use under your user preferences options). It'll look like this:
    Clicking on that will provide you with a variety of options.

Hot threads usually are classified as 'hot' when there's been a recent post(s), or recent views on it (either by users or guests).

Don't be afraid of if you get messages with 'You don't have the right privs'. There's some hidden areas on the forum, which sometimes threads can be moved to - Nothing to fear!
    Attached Images Attached Images

To take it to next level of branding and advertising some companies have come up with the idea of. But the problem of how to buy YouTube views suppressed their idea. Today, this is not a problem. Thanks to the online companies that have come up with solutions to the question. On their websites you can get real YouTube views, comments, likes, favorites and real subscribers.
    Last edited by kros17; 07-27-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Galaxy Life: Pocket Adventures Moderator

Could use a footer link to forum like one at top on long messages save scrolling back up

Forum/digi choc/glpa/.........
    Fall into a Ditch Makes You Wiser

Its realy awesome, Its sounds good when the changes are happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast