En genis arsive sahip ve Turkiye'nin en guzel porno izleme sitesi. watch child porn
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GravityGrip View Post
    Actually it can be apologise or apologize. My iOS corrects apologize to be apologise anyway, it just depends on your country and the generics of how they spell it.
    I just check it, so apologise is British English and apologize is American English, my mistake. I have a question, does pmac here has a wicked sense of humor or what?

  2. #22
    Chocolate Mix pmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    935

    Default

    According to my spell check apologise works too.

    EDIT: So I'm slow on this one apparently

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmac View Post
    According to my spell check apologise works too.

    EDIT: So I'm slow on this one apparently
    Put a "period" after apparently please, or a "full stop" if you plan to do this British style.

  4. #24
    Chocolate Mix pmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Apparently you have taken offence to my comments you can stop paying grammar police now

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmac View Post
    Apparently you have taken offence to my comments. You can stop paying grammar police now.
    It is playing not paying. I don't own grammar police any money.

  6. #26
    Chocolate Mix pmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    935

    Default

    uhhh yeah I know it is a deliberate typo

  7. #27

    Default

    You have to be a saint not to take offense in that kind of comment. Anyways, I have my share of the “LOL” now. Want to shake hands and call it even?

  8. #28
    Chocolate Mix pmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    935

    Default

    ohh you were trying to get even hehe I didn't realise/realize it was a tit for tat, you have your share of the LOL? OK if you say so. Wasn't aware it was a competition.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmac View Post
    ohh you were trying to get even hehe I didn't realise/realize it was a tit for tat, you have your share of the LOL? OK if you say so. Wasn't aware it was a competition.
    Whoa, guys - now you're talking LOLs. There's metric LOLs and Imperial LOLs. America is still using the Imperial system of measurement (I KNOW, RIGHT?), so if you could both specify which LOLs you're using those of us in the States would appreciate it.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevZed View Post
    Whoa, guys - now you're talking LOLs. There's metric LOLs and Imperial LOLs. America is still using the Imperial system of measurement (I KNOW, RIGHT?), so if you could both specify which LOLs you're using those of us in the States would appreciate it.
    LOL (metric). RevZed ewe is funny two.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •